Pages

Thursday 8 August 2013

Reel Hungry Trailer: Bad Milo Official Trailer

When this first caught my eye I thought it was a spoof, I mean a demon that dwells in someones butt? Hell if this is the case, then demons are being exorcised on a daily basis on my floor, you know who you are, you nasty mutha######


But after watching the trailer, you know what .... this could be this generation's Idle Hands.
Join me after the jump!

Here's the comparison, Idle hands, about a film where a demon possesses the hand of some lazy bugger, goes on a killing spree and Jessica Alba gets groped...


Oh yes... Wait what were we talking about again ;)
Ah you got me, Alba's got a great body and in Idle Hands she's a laugh but its really about the incompetence of the three miss-fit heroes and how they try to deal with this demon crisis.

Bad Milo fits into that same box of horrors, but I've held you for long enough, check out the trailer below:



Now tell me you don't want a demon of your own to punish your enemies. There's a lot of familiar faces here, Patrick WarburtonKen Marino, Gillian JacobsPeter Stormare and they'll be sure to bring some laughs and build up to the proceedings.

Obviously expect cringe worthy moments, I mean a demon comes out your crack to kill people.. there's going to be blood and who knows you may even develop an irrational fear of the loos.


I'll leave you to ponder this film's greatness but I'm falling for this little guy, you know once he's been cleaned up and shit... after all he looks like a bad ass E.T. and gremlin combined.


Like, share us on Facebook ReelHungry
and follow on twitter @ReelHungry
Stay Hungry

No comments:

Post a Comment