Pages

Wednesday 27 February 2013

The Sad but Funny truth about "The 7 Deadly Sins of Online Gaming"

There was a time where ruthless online aggression, the likes of which devoured countless lives, was all I did back in my college days. Yet gone are those days, for who could keep up with all these various methods of crushing your enemies, but the fact of the matter remains, war ... is a dirty business.

Don't look at my secret shame! [Image:Crack.com]

Check out the video after the Jump.

Well war in online gaming at least, because it's made so painfully and hilariously obvious in this new video from one of my favorite site's for hysterical gems like this one. Bought to you by the guys over at Cracked.com who in my opinion have some of the funniest writers on the internet so be sure to check out more of their articles and videos.

The 7 Deadly Sins of Online Gaming -- powered by Cracked.com

Now you can't tell me as a gamer you haven't committed at least 2 or 3 of these sins at the very least. If you haven't then I humbly applaud you sir/madam for such restraint, honor and compassion. But I could easily turn around and call you a big fat LIAR because honestly there is no one that perfect in this world. With that said, head on to Cracked for more sh*ts and giggles or wait for us to bring them to you.

[Via: Cracked.com]



Like, share us on Facebook ReelHungry 
and follow on twitter @ReelHungry
Stay Hungry

No comments:

Post a Comment