Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Reel Hungry TV: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D Official Trailer

Image: Geektyrant
Check out the new trailer for Marvel's new TV series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D after the jump!

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited for Marvel's brand spanking new TV series which has a shared universe with their superhero film franchises. Developed by Avengers director Joss Whedon, along with Jed Whedon and Maurissa Tancharoen, S.H.I.E.L.D probably has the greatest potential of any new TV series coming out this fall if ABC and Marvel play their cards right. Clark Gregg is back as ever cool agent Coulson. How? We'll have to wait and find out by watching the pilot which premiere this fall on ABC.

Image: Joblo
Now let the speculation begin on who the superpowered mystery man is, my money is on Luke Cage AKA Power Man mainly cause I want to see Luke Cage team up with the Immortal Iron Fist and form the Heroes for Hire agency. Marvel have got the rights back for Daredevil, Ghost Rider, Blade and the Punisher so its not out of the realm of possibility for these heroes and many others to make an appearance or two in the seasons to come. Yes I said seasons as in plural as in more than one cause lets face ABC and Marvel are going to do everything they can to make this work for as long as they can.


Unfortunately Sony still have the rights to Spider-man, but even without him Marvel for love of humanity make this happen!
Check trailers for FOX's new fall line up Click Here
Check trailers for NBC's new fall line up Click Here
Like, share us on Facebook ReelHungry
and follow on twitter @ReelHungry
Stay Hungry

No comments:

Post a Comment